Thursday 5 April 2012

Penarik Inn welcome note!

Hey..Good day to our lovely customer.
Yes to you...

Im Riyad from Penarik Inn..for those who had visit us at Penarik Inn might know me right?
Penarik Inn establish 1992 at Kampung Baru Penarik ,Setiu Terengganu and from bamboo chalet we upgrading the accommodation with the air cond and water heater with the lowest rate RM85 to the highest of RM150

My brother and I have been responsible to manage the place. On the 90's my parents, people used to call them Auntie Ana and Uncle Baha or just Ana and Baha, they are the pioneer who run this place.

Well pretty clear now I kinda replace them to keep this place on track. I Love the place and love the people who came here to rest and enjoy beach life. Hey, we got the most beautiful beach! Who say that? Well I did! Enough say, as a writer and manager of this place I offer a great package to those who wants to have a holidays here and maybe a family day or seminar or candat sotong and fishing trip!Or for those who wants to have their honeymoon, you are most welcome. Enjoy the beach the wind and of course the best hospitality..!

I would post the 2012 package as your reference!

Cheers!
Riyad

No comments:

Post a Comment